NOTE TO CONTESTANTS: If you're planning on entering as a contestant, remember that the winning entry needs a minimum of 100 votes to release the prize. You can also link to your upcoming engagements using HTML. If you plan to use HTML, please see the HTML instructions below the contest. The instructions will stay visible when you start your entry. This will help you link to your upcoming performances for the voters in your bio, which will then appearnext to your entry.
How to use some simple HTML tags in your Bio Information
- To link to a website you want to show, you can use these tags: <a href=" " target="_blank"> </a>
- Example: <a href="http://www.bogusboxes.com" target="_blank">Bogus Boxes</a>
- This would create these word with a live link to the website: Bogus Boxes
- NOTE: If you do NOT use the target="_blank" above, your link won't open in our application.
- To add emphasis to a word or phrase, you can use these tags around the word(s) you want to emphasize: <em> </em>
- To make a word bold, you can use these tags around the word(s): <b> </b>
- To italicize a word, you can use these tags around the word(s): <i> </i>
To create larger type, you can use these tags around the word(s): <h5> </h5>.
This is h5 size text